The University Of Queensland
University of Queensland has a stellar reputation across the globe. World university rankings across the globe vouch for their enormous academic achievements and quality of education they deliver. UQ ranks 45th in the world and 2nd in Australia in Academic Ranking of World Universities. In The World University ranking UQ is at 60th spot in the world and 3rd in Australia. Furthermore, it is at 43rd spot in the world and 3rd in Australia according to Performance Ranking of Scientific Papers for World Universities.
SThe University of Queensland strives for excellence and with 2, 25,000 alumni which includes achievers on global level. Their alumni have made the university proud across the globe as it include a Nobel laureate, CEO of an organization listed in Fortune 500, an Oscar Award Winner and countless successful professionals in variegated sectors including public service, government, law and arts.
- Represents the leading Professional Year providers all over Australia with exceptional student support services.
- Assisted more than 750 students and secured admissions at some of the best Professional Year institutes across Australia.
- Provides all the updated information about the PY providers’ promotions, offers and scholarship options.
- Provides the best offers in Professional Year recruitment across Australia.
- Aussizz Group provides 20% discount on our Migration services for all our Registered PY clients*
- Provides 1 FREE consultation vouchers for all our Registered Professional Year clients*.
- Provides the best 485 visa health insurance plans for Australia from leading Australian insurance providers.
- We also provide One-Stop Solutions for the best PTE Academic Exam preparation and get your performance evaluated
- Small class sizes of up to 10 students so that individual attention can be provided to each & every student.
- A nationally accredited BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- Regular group discussion and one-to-one sessions with mentors.
- Excellent learning environment & facilities for students to practise business & work skills.
- Strong industry relationships to create better internship opportunities.
- Ongoing career assistance after completion of program.
What are the benefits of PY?
- A Professional Year Program helps to develop communicative skills, practical experience and knowledge of Australian workplace and culture.
- It also helps to gain 5 migration points towards an international student's PR application.
- It adds value to your CV.
- Develops practical skills through a professional internship
- Helps to obtain a Professional Year certificate
- Aids to enhance the career prospects of International Students and broadens their opportunity in the field of IT, accounting and Engineering.
- It also facilitates networking with peers and other industry professionals.
- Offers apply only to Professional Year clients who have successfully enrolled through us for a PY program.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed once per person.
- Vouchers need to be returned after redemption.