Queensland International Bussiness Academy
QIBA professional year graduate programs combine formal learning and workplace experience to assist international graduates make the transition from university to employment, the successful completion of which also gives eligibility for additional 5 migration points towards permanent residence. Over 45 weeks, participants develop workplace skills, become familiar with the norms and values in the Australian workplace as well as the Australian employment market and workplace culture, plus complete an internship placement to enhance their career prospects in Australia.
Represents the leading Professional Year providers all over Australia with exceptional
student support services.
Assisted more than 750 students and secured admissions at some of the best
Professional Year institutes across Australia.
Provides all the updated information about the PY providers’ promotions, offers
and scholarship options.
Provides the best offers in Professional Year recruitment across Australia.
Aussizz Group provides 20% discount on our Migration services for all our
Registered PY clients*
Provides 1 FREE consultation vouchers for all our Registered Professional
- Provides the best 485 visa health insurance plans for Australia from leading Australian insurance providers.
- We also provide One-Stop Solutions for the best PTE Academic Exam preparation and get your performance evaluated
Located in all the major cities all over Australia including
Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Darwin and Hobart
Highly qualified and experienced team which allows students having a caring supportive
environment stimulated by the experiences of the staff.
- FREE IELTS test preparation sessions available .
- One year free online access for Microsoft Software training.
Program designed to focus on graduates career success with meaningful outcome for
- Free career guidance throughout the program.
What are the benefits of PY?
A Professional Year Program helps to develop communicative skills, practical
experience and knowledge of Australian workplace and culture.
It also helps to gain 5 migration points towards an international student's
- It adds value to your CV.
- Develops practical skills through a professional internship
- Helps to obtain a Professional Year certificate
Aids to enhance the career prospects of International Students and broadens their
opportunity in the field of IT, accounting and Engineering.
- It also facilitates networking with peers and other industry professionals.
- Offers apply only to Professional Year clients who have successfully enrolled through us for a PY program.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed once per person.
- Vouchers need to be returned after redemption.