Performance Education Year Program
The Performance Education Professional Year program is designed with the student's employment success in mind. The Professional Year Program at Performance Education aims to make the student a better candidate and provide them with every chance of success at this stage of their career.
It is designed by industry professionals with significant experience in the accounting and information technology industries to meet the needs of recent university graduates searching for entry level jobs into these industries. Performance Education provides two professional year programs in their Melbourne and Sydney CBD campuses,
- Represents the leading Professional Year providers all over Australia with exceptional student support services.
- Assisted more than 750 students and secured admissions at some of the best Professional Year institutes across Australia.
- Provides all the updated information about the PY providers’ promotions, offers and scholarship options.
- Provides the best offers in Professional Year recruitment across Australia.
- Aussizz Group provides 20% discount on our Migration services for all our Registered PY clients*
- Provides 1 FREE consultation vouchers for all our Registered Professional Year clients*.
- Provides the best 485 visa health insurance plans for Australia from leading Australian insurance providers.
- We also provide One-Stop Solutions for the best PTE Academic Exam preparation and get your performance evaluated
Why Performance Education?
- 100% internship placement rate to find you an internship from more than 500 Australian host companies.
- Monthly intake dates and payment options* to suit your schedule and financial situation.
- 54% of the students stay with the host company after they graduate.
- 94% of the students gained employment within 6 months after graduation.
- Performance Education provides you the 16 weeks (128 hours) of in class IELTS preparation programme, valued at $2000!
- Complimentary Excel Training - with FREE Lifetime access
What are the benefits of PY?
- A Professional Year Program helps to develop communicative skills, practical experience and knowledge of Australian workplace and culture.
- It may help you to gain 5 migration points towards General Skilled Migration Application for Australian Permanent Residency.
- It adds value to your CV.
- Develops practical skills through a professional internship
- Helps to obtain a Professional Year certificate
- Aids to enhance the career prospects of International Students and broadens their opportunity in the field of IT, accounting and Engineering.
- It also facilitates networking with peers and other industry professionals.
- Offers apply only to Professional Year clients who have successfully enrolled through us for a PY program.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed once per person.
- Vouchers need to be returned after redemption.