Monash Professional Pathways Year Program
The Monash Professional Pathways professional year program is a Government approved career development program designed to improve the employability skills of International students graduating from Australian universities in particular areas of study. Monash Professional Pathways professional year includes a classroom-based learning experience combined with a 12 week practical internship.
This program helps to sharpen the student's Business skills, communication skills and the knowledge of Australian workplace culture. There are two Professional Year programs offered by Monash Professional Pathways in their Melbourne and Sydney CBD campuses,
- Represents the leading Professional Year providers all over Australia with exceptional student support services.
- Assisted more than 750 students and secured admissions at some of the best Professional Year institutes across Australia.
- Provides all the updated information about the PY providers’ promotions, offers and scholarship options.
- Provides the best offers in Professional Year recruitment across Australia.
- Aussizz Group provides 20% discount on our Migration services for all our Registered PY clients*
- Provides 1 FREE consultation vouchers for all our Registered Professional Year clients*.
- PPA is the longest running PY provider and their market leadership is due to extensive network of host companies and their dedicated trainers.
- A division of Monash College, a private company owned by Monash University.
- In just 6 years Monash Professional Pathways has successfully delivered more than 3,500 internships in Australia and overseas.
- Proven track record with more than 70% of interns obtaining employment in their field after completing their program.
- Modern learning facilities in Melbourne and Sydney CBD.
- Free IELTS support Program and one free IELTS test.
- Flexible course options (weekday and weekend classes with intakes every 5 weeks)
What are the benefits of PY?
- A Professional Year Program helps to develop communicative skills, practical experience and knowledge of Australian workplace and culture.
- It may help you to gain 5 migration points towards General Skilled Migration Application for Australian Permanent Residency.
- It adds value to your CV.
- Develops practical skills through a professional internship
- Helps to obtain a Professional Year certificate
- Aids to enhance the career prospects of International Students and broadens their opportunity in the field of IT, accounting and Engineering.
- It also facilitates networking with peers and other industry professionals.