ECA Education Centre of Australia
The Education Centre of Australia (ECA) is a modern and diverse educational institution that emphasizes innovation and excellence in our educational programs and research across a wide range of disciplines that are in demand in Australia. Since starting in 2008, The Education Centre of Australia (ECA) has successfully delivered the Professional Year to approximately 1,000 students who all finished with a 100% pass.
Our unique delivery methods and proven reputation has placed ECA as one of the largest education institutes in Sydney to deliver this program.
- Represents the leading Professional Year providers all over Australia with exceptional student support services.
- Assisted more than 750 students and secured admissions at some of the best Professional Year institutes across Australia.
- Provides all the updated information about the PY providers’ promotions, offers and scholarship options.
- Provides the best offers in Professional Year recruitment across Australia.
- Aussizz Group provides 20% discount on our Migration services for all our Registered PY clients*
- Provides 1 FREE consultation vouchers for all our Registered Professional Year clients*.
- Provides the best 485 visa health insurance plans for Australia from leading Australian insurance providers.
- We also provide One-Stop Solutions for the best PTE Academic Exam preparation and get your performance evaluated
- Monthly intake with class held throughout the week and weekends
- More than 1300 students placed into internships since 2008
- 60% of the PY graduates are working in the industry-61% within 3 months
- Free support for IELTS activities in writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Optional practical courses including MYOB training(Acc PYP) and SharePoint class(IT PYP)
- Assistance with job search and placement for students’ first professional job
What are the benefits of PY?
- A Professional Year Program helps to develop communicative skills, practical experience and knowledge of Australian workplace and culture.
- It also helps to gain 5 migration points towards an international student's PR application.
- It adds value to your CV.
- Develops practical skills through a professional internship
- Helps to obtain a Professional Year certificate
- Aids to enhance the career prospects of International Students and broadens their opportunity in the field of IT, accounting and Engineering.
- It also facilitates networking with peers and other industry professionals.
- Offers apply only to Professional Year clients who have successfully enrolled through us for a PY program.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed once per person.
- Vouchers need to be returned after redemption.