Accountants Resource Centre
ARC offers accounting graduate/students an in-house internship/training program designed to assist them in their transition into the workforce, by giving participants a practical hand on experience in TAX accounting and bookkeeping. ARC Professional year program is structured to encourage graduates/students to further develop their university knowledge via practical application whilst they familiarise and understand the ‘Systems and Procedures’ used in accounting firms.
As well as the training graduates/students receive, they are also shown valuable job interview and job applications techniques by a professional recruitment consultant.
- Represents the leading Professional Year providers all over Australia with exceptional student support services.
- Assisted more than 750 students and secured admissions at some of the best Professional Year institutes across Australia.
- Provides all the updated information about the PY providers’ promotions, offers and scholarship options.
- Provides the best offers in Professional Year recruitment across Australia.
- Aussizz Group provides 20% discount on our Migration services for all our Registered PY clients*
- Provides 1 FREE consultation vouchers for all our Registered Professional Year clients*.
- Provides the best 485 visa health insurance plans for Australia from leading Australian insurance providers.
- We also provide One-Stop Solutions for the best PTE Academic Exam preparation and get your performance evaluated
- We have trainers who are qualified accountants and tax agents (CA and CPA) with over 10 years experience.
- We work closely with recruitment agencies and have recruitment consultant offer sound advice regarding resumes and interviews.
- We tailor programs with extensive training for students who want to see results.
- We offer a comfortable learning environment for students by providing ongoing advice and individual training by our senior accountants.
- We use real case studies for students to solve real tax problems.
- We recommend students to employers during and after their programs are completed.
- Local accounting firm working experience gains more chances of job placement than graduates.
What are the benefits of PY?
- A Professional Year Program helps to develop communicative skills, practical experience and knowledge of Australian workplace and culture.
- It also helps to gain 5 migration points towards an international student's PR application.
- It adds value to your CV.
- Develops practical skills through a professional internship
- Helps to obtain a Professional Year certificate
- Aids to enhance the career prospects of International Students and broadens their opportunity in the field of IT, accounting and Engineering.
- It also facilitates networking with peers and other industry professionals.
- Offers apply only to Professional Year clients who have successfully enrolled through us for a PY program.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed once per person.
- Vouchers need to be returned after redemption.