Stanley College (CRICOS Code: 03047E | RTO Code: 51973) is a registered training organisation located in Perth, Western Australia. Stanley College has three campuses offering 23 nationally recognised courses in Translation and Interpreting, Business and Management, Hospitality, Commercial Cookery and Patisserie, Health, Security and Early Childhood Education to international students. Stanley College also offers a General English (ELICOS) course to international students.
Stanley’s Professional Year Program in Accounting helps students enhance their skill-set in the field of accounting by gaining practical knowledge and thus makes them job ready.
- Represents the leading Professional Year providers all over Australia with exceptional student support services.
- Assisted more than 750 students and secured admissions at some of the best Professional Year institutes across Australia.
- Provides all the updated information about the PY providers’ promotions, offers and scholarship options.
- Provides the best offers in Professional Year recruitment across Australia.
- Aussizz Group provides 20% discount on our Migration services for all our Registered PY clients*
- Provides 1 FREE consultation vouchers for all our Registered Professional Year clients*.
- Small class sizes of up to 10 students so that individual attention can be provided to each & every student.
- A nationally accredited BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- Regular group discussion and one-to-one sessions with mentors.
- Excellent learning environment & facilities for students to practise business & work skills.
- Strong industry relationships to create better internship opportunities.
- Ongoing career assistance after completion of program.
What are the benefits of PY?
- A Professional Year Program helps to develop communicative skills, practical experience and knowledge of Australian workplace and culture.
- It also helps to gain 5 migration points towards an international student's PR application.
- It adds value to your CV.
- Develops practical skills through a professional internship
- Helps to obtain a Professional Year certificate
- Aids to enhance the career prospects of International Students and broadens their opportunity in the field of IT, accounting and Engineering.
- It also facilitates networking with peers and other industry professionals.
- Offers apply only to Professional Year clients who have successfully enrolled through us for a PY program.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed once per person.
- Vouchers need to be returned after redemption.