Navitas Professional Year Program
The Professional Year Program is an Australian government initiative aimed at addressing Australia's skills shortages by enhancing the employment skills of recent international graduates, particularly those looking to seek permanent residency in Australia. The Navitas Professional Year Program is a professional development program combining formal learning and an Australian internship placement experience.
Over 44 weeks, participants will develop workplace skills and complete an internship placement to enhance their career prospects in Australia.
- Represents the leading Professional Year providers all over Australia with exceptional student support services.
- Assisted more than 750 students and secured admissions at some of the best Professional Year institutes across Australia.
- Provides all the updated information about the PY providers’ promotions, offers and scholarship options.
- Provides the best offers in Professional Year recruitment across Australia.
- Aussizz Group provides 20% discount on our Migration services for all our Registered PY clients*
- Provides 1 FREE consultation vouchers for all our Registered Professional Year clients*.
- Navitas is a leader in education industry and trains the students to gain employment in this competitive economic condition.
- Flexible IELTS training (100hrs online training) and one FREE IELTS test.
- Navitas provides free access to industry specific workshops.
- Provides a full certificate IV in business award.
- Navitas runs PY program in five state capitals of Australia and allows an option of transfer between states.
- Navitas provides ongoing career assistance during and on completion of the Professional Year program.
- Gives access to power online resume builder and job resources portal navitascv.com.
What are the benefits of PY?
- A Professional Year Program helps to develop communicative skills, practical experience and knowledge of Australian workplace and culture.
- It also helps to gain 5 migration points towards an international student's PR application.
- It adds value to your CV.
- Develops practical skills through a professional internship
- Helps to obtain a Professional Year certificate
- Aids to enhance the career prospects of International Students and broadens their opportunity in the field of IT, accounting and Engineering.
- It also facilitates networking with peers and other industry professionals.
- Offers apply only to Professional Year clients who have successfully enrolled through us for a PY program.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed once per person.
- Vouchers need to be returned after redemption.