IT PROFESSIONAL YEAR PROGRAM
Endorsed and developed by the Australian Computer Society (ACS), this Professional Year (PY) program provides the practical skills and training international IT graduates need to enhance their career prospects. The program is a clear pathway for candidates from study to a successful and rewarding IT career.
The Professional Year Program (PYP) offers former international students, who have graduated from a university in Australia, an introduction to their respective occupation and relevant practical training. Australian Internships provides the practical component of the Professional Year Program (PYP) and has been approved by the accrediting bodies authorised by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC).
Successful completion of the PY program may entitles graduates to migration points for Australian permanent residency application.
- Represents the leading Professional Year providers all over Australia with exceptional student support services.
- Assisted more than 750 students and secured admissions at some of the best Professional Year institutes across Australia.
- Provides all the updated information about the PY providers' promotions, offers and scholarship options.
- One stop shop to know all the updates related to Professional year Program, very first available Intake and information about the Provider who may cater your requirement for ACS Professional year Program.
- Aussizz Group provides 20% discount on our Migration services for all our Registered PY clients*
- Provides 1 FREE consultation vouchers for all our Registered Professional Year clients*.
What are the benefits of PY?
- A Professional Year Program helps to develop communicative skills, practical experience and knowledge of Australian workplace and culture.
- It may help you to gain 5 migration points towards General Skilled Migration Application for Australian Permanent Residency.
- It adds value to your CV.
- Develops practical skills through a professional internship
- Helps to obtain a Professional Year certificate
- Aids to enhance the career prospects of International Students and broadens their opportunity in the field of IT, accounting and Engineering.
- It also facilitates networking with peers and other industry professionals.